Remove a flow definition
About this task
When you no longer require a flow definition, you can remove it from the list of flows the Process Manager system knows about.If you remove a flow definition, and some flows belonging to the flow definition are still in the Process Manager system, they appear in the Flow Manager in the adhoc folder.
- In the Flow Manager, select By Definition.
- In the tree view, locate the flow definition you want to remove.
- Right-click on the flow definition and select Remove Flow.
- Confirm that you want to remove this definition. The flow definition is removed from the system.
From the command line
- On the command line, type the following:
where flow_name is the name of the flow definition you want to remove.
- Press Enter.