Editing a committed flow definition
To edit a committed flow definition, you create a new flow definition version.
- In IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center, select on the Workload tab.
- Select the commited flow definition that you want to edit.
The Modify with New Version dialog is displayed.
- Select the version of the committed definition that you want to use as a starting point
for the new version, and click Create.
The Flow Editor opens.
- Edit your new draft in Flow Editor, and select to save the flow definition.
- When you are ready to commit the flow definition as a version that can be used by other users, select .
Share the committed flow definition with other users.
- Exit Flow Editor, and select ,
- Select the definition you want to share with others, and click
Publish. Note: You must be a Flow Administrator to publish a flow definition.