Importing the cacert.pem certificate into the client browser
IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center requires that a certificate be installed in the browser for specific functionality such as remote consoles and HTTPS. The certificate that you need to import is the $GUI_CONFDIR/https/cacert.pem generated by IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center. You need to import this certificate into your browser to use IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center.
- Get the certificate $GUI_CONFDIR/https/cacert.pem and copy it to your client computer.
- Import the certificate into your browser.
- Select .
- Select Certificates, then click the View
The Authorities tab is displayed in Certificate Manager.
- Click Import and select the cacert.pem file from IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center.
- When a dialog is displayed, ensure that the following option is checked: Trust this CA to identify websites.
- Click the OK button.
The IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center CA root certificate is now visible under .
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select .
- Select the Content tab, then click the Certificates button.
The Certificates dialog is displayed.
- Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.
- Click the Import button and select the cacert.pem IBM Spectrum LSF Application Center file.
- When prompted with: You are about to install a certificate from a certification authority (CA) claiming to represent: Platform Root CA, click Yes.