Disabling incremental replication
If you have configured incremental replication but cryptographic data is not generated frequently, you can disable incremental replication. Even if you disable incremental replication, full replication continues to run as scheduled.
About this task
You can use the graphical user interface or REST services to disable replication. You need to disable incremental replication on the master server only. If you disable full replication, incremental replication is automatically disabled. For instructions, see Disabling replication.
- Using graphical user interface
- Log in to the graphical user interface on the master server.
- Click .
- Ensure that Master role is selected.
- Click the Advanced Properties tab.
- In the Replication Scheduler Section, clear the Incremental replication frequency check box.
- Click OK.
- Using REST services