The message syntax contains elements for the product identifier, as well as which part of the product issued the message, the message number, and an indicator that the message content contains information, a warning, or error description.
- Identifies the IBM® Security Guardium® Key Lifecycle Manager product.
- Identifies which part of the product issued the message. For example:
- The Guardium Key Lifecycle Manager server issued the message.
- Password policy messages.
- The IBM Security Guardium Key Lifecycle Manager key server issued the message.
- KMIP messages.
- Is the message number, such as 0001.
- Is the character I for informational message, W for warning message, or E for error message.
CTGKM0545E: An error occurred exporting a certificate.