Use the User Management page to add and delete a user role in IBM® Security Guardium® Key Lifecycle Manager.
A user role defines the functions that a user can access. You can add only one role per device group. Some roles are available by default when you install the product. You cannot delete a default role.
About this task
- Access the User Management page.
- Log in to the graphical user interface by using your credentials.
- Click User Management. The Users page opens that displays a list of the users and their assigned roles and groups.
- Click the Roles tab. The Roles page is displayed.
- To add a role, complete these steps:
- Click Add.
- Select the device group for which you want to add a role.
- Click Add Role.
- To delete a role, select the role to be deleted, and click Delete.
Then confirm the delete operation. The role is deleted and disassociated from all users and groups to which it was assigned.