Downloading a server certificate
You can download a TLS or KMIP server certificate or a certificate signing request (CSR) file from the IBM® Security Guardium® Key Lifecycle Manager server to your local file system by using the graphical user interface or REST interface.
Before you begin
- Ensure that your user ID has the required role
klmSecurityOfficer) to transfer files from and to the server.
- Only for Internet Explorer browser: Ensure that the value of the
File download property is set to Enable.
To access this property, go toor .
- Using graphical user interface
- Log in to the graphical user interface.
Click .The Server Certificates tab is displayed.
- In the Server Certificates table, identify the certificate that you want to download.
- In the row of the identified certificate, click the Download icon.
- In the Download Certificate dialog, select the certificate type.
- Click Download. The certificate file or certificate signing request file is downloaded to the default download directory of the browser.
- Using REST interface
- Open the Swagger UI. For more information, see Using Swagger UI.
- Authenticate and authorize to access IBM Security Guardium Key Lifecycle Manager REST services. For more information, see Authentication process for REST services.
- Go to the System communication certificates management section.
Run the Export System Certificate REST Service. For example, to export a certificate, you can send the following HTTP request: