IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
Quick Start Guide
This guide describes a quick and easy way to install the product.
IBM® Security Key Lifecycle Manager, Version 4.0 Licensed Materials - Property of IBM. © Copyright IBM Corp. 2019. US Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.
IBM, the IBM logo, and ibm.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml).
About this task
IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager provides the software and services to deploy key management solutions. This product helps companies automate the process of provisioning encrypted keys, either in a closed enterprise environment or across a virtual or extended enterprise.
Access the software and documentation
This product offering consists of IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager, Version 4.0.
- To obtain the product
- You can download the installation files for the product from the IBM Passport Advantage website at http://www.ibm.com/software/howtobuy/passportadvantage/pao_customers.htm.
- To obtain the product documentation
- You can access the complete documentation from the IBM Knowledge Center (http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSWPVP_4.0.0/com.ibm.sklm.doc/welcome.htm).
Evaluate the hardware and system configuration
For information about the hardware and system requirements, and supported operating systems, see the
Support matrixtechnote (https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/296957).
Install IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
Install the product on your system. For information about installing the product, see the
Installingsection in the IBM Knowledge Center (http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSWPVP_4.0.0/com.ibm.sklm.doc/install_guide/top/landing-install.html).The following offerings are installed:
- Runtime environment:
- WebSphere® Application Server, Version 126.96.36.199
- WebSphere SDK Java Technology Edition, Version 188.8.131.52
- Database: Db2® Advanced Workgroup Server Edition, Version 184.108.40.206 interim fix 1
- Application: IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager, Version 4.0
- Runtime environment:
- Configure IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager Create a server certificate to enable secure communication with the clients or devices.
For information about creating the server certificate, see the
Creating a server certificatetopic in the IBM Knowledge Center (http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSWPVP_4.0.0/com.ibm.sklm.doc/admin/tsk/tsk_ic_admin_tklmcfg_keyservparms_sslcert.html).
For IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager troubleshooting information, see the
Troubleshooting and supportsection in the IBM Knowledge Center (http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSWPVP_4.0.0/com.ibm.sklm.doc/trouble/top/landing_trouble.html).
What to do next
For more information, see the product support at IBM Support website at http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/overview/software/software_support_(general).