Configuring your application in LinkedIn
To use LinkedIn as an identity provider, you must configure your application in LinkedIn.
Follow the steps in Adding a social identity provider.
Before you begin
- Log in to the LinkedIn developers site at https://www.linkedin.com/developer/apps.
Click Create App and complete all required
information. Specify your company name or create a new company page.
- Click Create App. The App Settings is displayed.
- Select the Auth tab.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret. Specify these authentication keys in the Verify Admin console Add Identity Provider dialog box.
- Set the application permissions.
- Specify under Authorized Redirect URLs the Redirect URL from the Verify Admin console, .
- Click Update.