Configuring Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes to communicate with IBM Security QRadar Log Insights
To send events to QRadar® Log Insights, you must add a new Generic Webhook integration.
Before you begin
You must have permission to access Generic Webhook Integrations in the Red Hat Advanced Cluster for Kubernetes application.
- Log in to the Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes application.
- From the navigation menu, select .
- In the Integrations window, click StackRox Generic Webhook.
- In the CONFIGURE GENERIC WEBHOOK NOTIFIER INTEGRATIONS window, click + NEW INTEGRATION.
- Type your integration name and endpoint in the Integration Name
Use the following example as a guide:
<QRadar+ Log Insights_URL:port>
- Click Create.