Configuring QRadar EDR to communicate with the QRadar platform
To send alerts from IBM® Security QRadar® EDR, you need an API ID and a Secret Key.
- Log in to your QRadar EDR console.
- From the ADMINISTRATION tab, select API Applications.
- Click Create Application.
- In the Application Name field, type a name for the application, then click Create.
- Copy and save the App ID and the Secret Key values. You need these values when you add a data source in the QRadar platform.
What to do next
Add a QRadar EDR data source that uses the Universal Cloud REST API connector. For more information about adding a data source, see Adding ingestion data sources.