Receiving a certificate into a key database
You can use the instructions provided here to receive a certificate into a key database.
About this task
After receiving a response from your CA, you need to receive the certificate into a key database.
To receive a certificate into a key database:
ikeymanto start the Java™ utility.
- Select Key Database File.
- Select Open.
- Specify the key database type, key database file name, and location. Click OK.
- When prompted, supply a password for the key database file. Click OK.
- Select Create.
- Select Personal Certificates in the middle window.
- Click Receive.
- Enter the name and location of the certificate file that contains the signed certificate, as received from the CA. Click OK.