IBM Supply Chain Intelligence Suite overview
IBM Supply Chain Intelligence Suite combines the power of AI and the speed of automation to help you quickly gauge the status of your supply chain and mitigate disruptions.
The cloud service processes data from your supply chain and visualizes it in dashboards, widgets, and list views. The result is an aggregated, unified view of your supply chain that reveals patterns and trends across siloed data sources.
- Prioritized work queues that highlight supply chain issues and relevant resolutions.
- AI insights that help you mitigate risk and disruption to your supply chain.
- A standardized data platform that augments current supply chain systems and is easily extended
with pre-built capabilities and services.
Business and implementation partners can integrate systems of record to provide an aggregated view of data and to drive actions back for execution. They can extend the scope of the Control Tower dashboards, metrics, work queues, and AI skills to fit every business need.
- SKU-level visibility into store inventory to prevent open space on shelves. Track supply and demand across systems and ensure that they are accurately aggregated.
- Identify shortages and get visibility to in-transit supply components. Collaborate with internal teams and suppliers to resolve issues. Manage and resolve part shortages in a single interface.
- Gain visibility into supply and demand gaps for critical items at PAR locations and at the hospital network level. Forecast burn and depletion rates by SKUs and predict consumable item usage. Modernize inventory management to improve efficiency and focus on patient care.