Managing orchestrator process' instances
You can pause, resume, cancel, retry or restart the orchestration process' instances in IBM RPA Control Center.
Before you begin
- You must have an orchestration process configured. To configure one, see Configuring an orchestration process.
- You must have orchestration process' instances to manage. See Starting an orchestration process to learn how to start the orchestration process, which generates orchestration process' instances.
- Log in to your IBM RPA Control Center environment.
- In the side menu, click Workflow > Processes.
- Search your orchestration process configuration by name. Then, click the vertical ellipsis button ⋮, and click Instances.
- Select the instances you want to manage from the table.
- Click one of the following control buttons:
- Click Resume to resume a paused instance.
- Click Pause to pause a running instance in the next step.
- Click Cancel to stop a running instance.
- Click Retry to retry the last step of an instance.
- Click Restart to restart an instance from its first step.
What to do next
You can get to the Instances view in IBM RPA Control Center by the control panel. Click one of the panel's cards to see the instances for the card's status.