Getting instance details and logs
Consult the logs and details of the instances generated by your orchestration process.
Before you begin
- You must have an orchestration process configured. To configure one, see Configuring an orchestration process.
- You must have orchestration process' instances to audit. See Starting an orchestration process to learn how to start the orchestration process, which generates orchestration process' instances.
- Log in to your IBM RPA Control Center environment.
- In the side menu, click Workflow > Processes.
- Search your orchestration process configuration by name. Then, click the vertical ellipsis button ⋮, and click Instances.
- Search the instance you want to audit. Then, click the vertical ellipsis button ⋮, and click one of the following options:
- Click Details to see the orchestration process' variables change history and the steps the instance went through.
- Click Task log to see the last step's logs generated by the bot's operation.