Creating storage provider integrations
To create the integration between the storage providers, you first need to create the connection to the storage provider in the IBM Robotic Process Automation.
Before you begin
To create storage providers, your user needs permission to manage storage providers.
See the Checking user permissions topic to learn how to check your user permissions.
Follow the steps to create the storage provider:
- Log in to the IBM Robotic Process Automation.
- Click Storage on the left side menu.
- Click the Create storage provider button.
- In the Type field, select one of the following options:
- Google Drive™
- Enter a name for the provider and click Authorize.
- Enter the access credentials for the storage provider that you want to use.
To remove the authorization to access the storage provider, you must access the website of the storage provider and log off.
After creating and authorizing access to the storage provider in the IBM RPA Control Center, even if the logoff is done, the created provider remains visible in the tenant.