What's new in IBM Robotic Process Automation on premises 23.0.10
Release date: 21 September 2023
Version 23.0.10 of IBM Robotic Process Automation fixes issues that were detected by users or reported by the developers in previous versions. Discover more by browsing the sections in this document.
For previous release notes on the 23.0.x mainstream, see Previous releases.
In this document
This version fixes previous known issues that are found by users. Customer issues are reported as authorized program analysis reports (APAR), which is how IBM documents, tracks, and fixes problems.
- [APAR DT237943] Now the OpenAPI document names variables using only Pascal Case instead of mixing Pascal Case and Camel Case.
- [APAR DT238692] Fixed an issue where the user was unable to uninstall IBM RPA server.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to create schedules with more than a two month recurrence.
- Fixed an issue where users removed from an LDAP group were not reactivated when reimported.
- [APAR DT238286] Fixed an issue where the IBM RPA Control Center was not displaying the version of a connected computer.
- [APAR DT238692] Fixed an issue where the user was unable to uninstall IBM RPA.
Deprecated and removed functions
The following list displays the functions that are removed or deprecated in this version.
- Get Pop Up (
- Check Existing pop-up (
- Accept Inline Attachments parameter of the Download Email Attachments (
- You can no longer download legacy certificates. Legacy certificates were only used in versions prior to 21.0.x, and are no longer supported by IBM RPA continuous delivery versions. Upgrade the product and download the supported certificate to continue using it.
- Added a known limitation to the Known issues and limitations section: Watson NLP is not supported in FIPS-enabled environments in an OpenShift Container Platform cluster.
- Queues runtime percentage was changed to Reserved runtime for queued bot runs. See Managing bots and Managing computers for more information.
- Updated the Creating a chatbot instance section to clarify that one Azure Bot can not be used in multiple Chat Mappings.
- Added limitation to the Bulk Insert with SQL (
- IBM RPA does not support listing queues in the RabbitMQ provider.
- Improved the Run Subroutine (
goSub) command documentation.