A launcher doesn't load on IBM RPA Launcher
Before you begin
- Verify that the script is published in the IBM RPA Control Center environment.
- Your user account in the IBM RPA Control Center environment needs administrator permissions.
- Log in to the IBM RPA Control Center environment.
- Optional: Check the group in the launcher settings.
- In the side menu, click Launchers.
- Search your launcher and click on it to edit the launcher settings.
- Take note of the group assigned to this launcher.
- In the side menu, click Configuration > Groups.
- Search the group assined to the launcher and click to edit it.
- In the Users field, enter your user and save.
- Access the IBM RPA Launcher.
- Click File > Refresh Launchers.