Updating DSMs automatically
You can automatically download and install DSM updates, which include corrections to parsing issues, scanner changes, and protocol updates.
The Console must be connected to the internet to receive the updates. If your Console is not connected to the internet, you must configure an internal update server for your Console to download the files from.
Before you begin
- Click Admin.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- Click the Auto Update icon.
- On the navigation menu, click Change Settings.
- From the Auto Update Schedule pane, configure the DSM update frequency. To reduce performance impacts on your system, schedule a large update to run during off-peak hours.
- From the Update Types pane, select Auto Install from the DSM, Scanner, Protocol Updates list box.
For more information about configuring DSM updates, see the IBM® QRadar® Administration Guide.