Creating an authorized service token for QRadar Cloud Visibility
Before you configure the app, you must create an authorized service token to authenticate the API calls made by QRadar® Cloud Visibility.
About this task
IBM® QRadar on Cloud administrators can learn how to add and manage authorized service tokens by reading https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSKMKU/com.ibm.qradar.doc/c_qrocss_manageauthservices.html.
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click .
- In the Manage Authorized Services window, click Add Authorized Service.
Add the relevant information in the following fields:
- In the Service Name field, type a name for this authorized service. The name can be up to 255 characters in length.
- From the User Role list, select Admin.
- From the Security Profile list, select the security profile to assign to this authorized service. The security profile determines the networks and log sources that this service can access on the QRadar user interface.
- In the Expiry Date list, type or select the date for this service to expire. If an expiry date is not necessary, select No Expiry.
- Click Create Service.
- Click the row that contains the service you created, select and copy the token string in the Selected Token field on the menu bar, and close the Manage Authorized Services window.
- At the root level of the System Configuration page, click Deploy Changes.
You now have your Authorized Service Token. You can input the token when you follow the steps in Configuring cloud service providers to communicate with QRadar Cloud Visibility.