Importing rules from GitHub
Import multiple rules from a GitHub repository.
- On the GitHub Integration tab, enter a link to a GitHub repository directory in the GitHub URL box.
- Import rules.
- To import all rules from the GitHub repository, click Import.
- To import some of the rules from the GitHub repository, select the rules that you want to import, then click Import Selected.
- Select an existing namespace from the drop-down menu, or select Create a new
namespace to create a new one. Tips:
- If you select Create a new namespace, give the namespace a unique name and a description.
- If you select an existing namespace, a prompt appears to ask if existing rules should be overwritten by the rules you've selected to import.
- If prompted, map any include statements in the rules that you are importing to the
namespace that contains the rule.
If the rule exists in the same namespace that you are importing a rule for, or it's in a file that you are importing, select None (File included in this Namespace).Tip: You cannot select the same namespace for more than one import statement at a time. You cannot select a namespace that includes an import statement that is mapped to another namespace that you selected for mapping.