Configuring ReaQta to communicate with QRadar
To send events from IBM Security ReaQta to IBM® QRadar®, you need an API ID and a Secret Key.
- Log in to your ReaQta console.
- From the ADMINISTRATION tab, select API Applications.
- Click Create Application.
- In the Application Name field, type a name for the application, then click Create.
- Copy and save the App ID and the Secret Key values. You need these values when you add a log source in QRadar.
What to do next
Adding a log source that uses the IBM Security ReaQta REST API protocol