In IBM® QRadar® you can create custom reports or use default reports.
QRadar provides default report templates that you can customize, rebrand, and distribute to QRadar users.
Report templates are grouped into report types, such as compliance, device, executive, and network reports. Use the Reports tab to complete the following tasks:
- Create, distribute, and manage reports for QRadar data.
- Create customized reports for operational and executive use.
- Combine security and network information into a single report.
- Use or edit preinstalled report templates.
- Brand your reports with customized logos. Branding is beneficial for distributing reports to different audiences.
- Set a schedule for generating both custom and default reports.
- Publish reports in various formats.
For more information, see Report management.