Exporting and importing custom rule attributes
Export or import custom rule attribute data, including rule mappings, in a JSON file. Sharing the data between colleagues or QRadar® deployments helps to streamline your workflow by eliminating work effort.
To export custom rule attributes, follow these steps:
- Go to .
- To export the rule mappings for the custom rule attributes, select the checkbox. Otherwise, only the custom rule attributes are exported.
- Click Export.
- Save the file and then close the Custom rule attribute management window.
- To import custom rule attributes, following these steps:
- Go to .
- Click Import.
- In the Import custom rule attributes page, click Select JSON file to import and browse to where the exported JSON file is located.
- Select the JSON file and click .
- Close the Custom rule attribute management window.
You can export rules with their custom attribute mappings from the report menu bar. For more information, see Exporting rules.