Disconnecting an HA cluster
By disconnecting an HA cluster, the data on your primary HA console or managed host is not protected against network or hardware failure.
If you migrated the /store file system to a Fibre Channel device, you must modify the /etc/fstab file before you disconnect the HA cluster. For more information, see Updating the /etc/fstab file.
Before you begin
- On the navigation menu ( ), click Admin.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- Click the System and License Management icon.
- Select the HA host that you want to remove.
- From the toolbar, select .
Note: When you remove an HA host from a cluster, the host restarts.