Installing the QRadar Experience Center app
Use the IBM QRadar Assistant app to install the IBM QRadar Experience Center app archive on your QRadar computer.
Before you begin
QRadar V7.3.2 or later use an App Host, which is a managed host, that is dedicated to running apps. App Hosts provide extra storage, memory, and CPU resources for your apps without impacting the processing capacity of your QRadar Console. For more information, see App Hosts.
- Choose one of the following methods to download your app:
- If the IBM QRadar Assistant app is configured on QRadar, use the following instructions to install QRadar Experience Center: QRadar Assistant app (https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS42VS_latest/com.ibm.apps.doc/c_qradar_adm_assist_app.html).
- If the QRadar Assistant app is not configured, download the QRadar Experience Center app archive from the IBM Security App Exchange (https://apps.xforce.ibmcloud.com/) onto your local computer. You must have an IBM ID to access the App Exchange.
If you downloaded the app from the App Exchange, complete the following steps:
- On the QRadar Console, click .
- In the Extension Management window, click Add and select the app archive that you want to upload to the console.
- Select the Install immediately check box.
Important: You might have to wait several minutes before your app becomes active.
- To preview the contents of an app after it is added and before it is installed, select it from the list of extensions, and click More Details. Expand the folders to view the individual content items in each group.
If the app installed successfully, you see it listed as 'Installed' on the Extensions Management page of the Admin tab. If the app didn't install correctly, see QRadar apps troubleshooting.
When the installation is complete, clear your browser cache and refresh the browser window before you use the app.
What to do next
To open the app, on the Log Activity tab, click Show Experience Center.