Create an SQS queue and configure S3 ObjectCreated notifications
Before you can add a log source in IBM® QRadar®, you must create an SQS queue and configure S3 ObjectCreated notifications in the AWS Management Console when you use the Amazon AWS S3 REST API protocol.
Complete the following procedures:
- Finding the S3 Bucket that contains the data that you want to collect.
- Creating the SQS queue that is used to receive the ObjectCreated notifications from the S3 Bucket that you used in Step 1.
- Setting up SQS queue permissions.
- Creating ObjectCreated notifications.
- Forwarding ObjectCreated notifications to the SQS queue by using Amazon EventBridge.