Configuring your Aruba Mobility Controller
You can configure the Aruba Wireless Networks (Mobility Controller) device to forward syslog events to IBM® QRadar®.
- Log in to Aruba Mobility Controller.
- From the top menu, select Configuration.
- From the Switch menu, select Management.
- Click the Logging tab.
- From the Logging Servers menu, select Add.
- Type the IP address of the QRadar server that you want to collect logs.
- Click Add.
Change the logging level for a module:
- Select the check box next to the name of the logging module.
- Choose the logging level that you want to change from the list that is displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Click Done.
- Click Apply.