Installing a certificate for a log source protocol
Some log source protocols require a certificate so that IBM® Disconnected Log Collector can communicate with the target server. You install the certificate by running a script command.
About this task
The following protocols require a certificate:
- Akamai Kona REST API
- Amazon AWS REST API
- Amazon Web Services
- Blue Coat WSS REST API
- Cisco Firepower eStreamer
- Microsoft Azure Event Hubs
- Salesforce REST API
Ensure that you set the getCerts parameter to no in the logsources.json file for these protocols.
- Log in to the Disconnected Log Collector computer or VM as the root user.
- Go to the /opt/ibm/si/services/dlc/1.2.0.master.version/script directory.
- Run the following command:
You do not have to restart Disconnected Log Collector after you have installed the certificate.