Simulating an attack
You can simulate an attack on ports and protocols.
- Click the Risks tab.
- On the navigation menu, select .
- From the Actions list box, select New.
- Type a name for the simulation.
- Select a topology model that you created.
- From the Where do you want the simulation to begin list, select an origin for the simulation.
- Add the simulation attack, Attack targets one of the following open ports using protocols.
- For this simulation, click open ports, and then add port 22.
Click protocols, and then select
SSH uses TCP.
- Click OK.
- Click Save Simulation.
From the Actions list, select Run Simulation.
The results column contains a list box with the date the simulation was run and a link to view the results.
- Click View Results.