Adding an appliance to an All-in-One console
Any All-in-One console can become part of a distributed deployment by adding another appliance to extend the resources and performance of the All-in-One console. Adding more appliances can increase storage, process more data, and search faster. The Console appliance manages the other QRadar appliances in the network. When you add appliances to an All-in-One console, it becomes a distributed deployment console.
About this task
Adding hosts allows users to expand on the capabilities, storage, and resources from an All-in-One appliance to create a distributed deployment.
- Log in to the All-in One Console as an administrator.
- From the Admin tab, click the System and License Management icon.
- In the Display list, select Systems.
- On the Deployment Actions menu, select Add Host.
- Enter the Host IP, Host Password (root user password). and configure the properties to Encrypt Host Connections or define Network Address Translation parameters.
- Check either Encrypt Host Connections or Network Address Translation and configure your choice.
- Click Add.
- From the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.
- Click Continue to restart services.
The host is added to the deployment and the appliance is added to the user interface. After the host is added, you might need to allocate licenses to the appliance. For more information, see License management.