Recovering a failed secondary HA host
You can recover a failed secondary high-availability (HA) IBM® QRadar® host if the build version of the secondary HA host must be the same as the QRadar build version installed on the primary HA host.
Before you begin
Ensure that the following requirements are met:
- The required hardware is installed.
- You need the secondary HA host IP address. You can identify the IP address in the System and License Management window.
- A keyboard and monitor are connected by using the VGA connection.
- Type root at the login prompt to launch the installation wizard.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Select the appliance type: High Availability Appliance.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.
- Configure the QRadar root password.
- Review your software version. If your primary HA host patch version is newer than the software on this appliance, download and install the SFS (software fix/patch) from Fix Central (www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/) to upgrade this appliance to match the software version.
- Log in to the QRadar user interface.
- Select .
- Highlight the secondary HA host that you are restoring and select .