Configuring asset identification
You can add reference sets to your QRadar® Advisor with Watson™ app and then assign weights to each set to better define high value assets.
Before you begin
You must have QRadar administrator privileges to configure asset identification.
About this task
The QRadar Advisor with Watson app can determine which assets contain IP addresses and are defined in reference sets. Assets that are found in both the Asset Profile database and reference sets default to use the maximum weight from either definition.
To configure asset identification, assets must be in a QRadar reference set and the reference set type must be "IP". If the type changes or the reference set is deleted, then that reference set will not be available when you add reference sets on the Asset Identification page.
- On the navigation menu ( ), click Admin.
- In the Apps section, under QRadar Advisor with Watson, click Configuration.
- Click Optional Settings to open the Optional Settings menu page.
- Click Asset Identification.
- Select the Enable asset identification from reference sets checkbox to allow QRadar Advisor with Watson to use the asset weight identified in reference sets.
- Click Edit Reference Sets.
From the Available reference sets section, select the reference sets that you want to add asset
weights to. Note: You must have reference sets configured in QRadar or they will not appear in
the Available reference sets list.
- Click Submit.