Configuring a remote syslog in Arbor Networks Peakflow SP
To collect events, you must configure a new notification group or edit existing groups to add IBM® QRadar® as a remote syslog destination.
- Log in to your Peakflow SP configuration interface as an administrator.
- In the navigation menu, select .
- Click Add Notification Group.
- In the Destinations field, type the IP address of your QRadar system.
- In the Port field, type 514 as the port for your syslog destination.
- From the Facility list, select a syslog facility.
From the Severity list, select info.
The informational severity collects all event messages at the informational event level and higher severity.
- Click Save.
- Click Configuration Commit.