Create new dashboards and then add widgets. Set a specific dashboard to be your default dashboard every time you log in.
About this task
Custom dashboards can be restored only if they have been exported and saved by you, or backed up by the administrator.
For more information about exporting dashboards as JSON files, see Exporting dashboards.
The administrator can automatically back up IBM® QRadar® Pulse application data on a nightly basis. For more information, see Backup and restore applications.
- Expand the dashboard list, click Create Dashboard, and then click Custom Dashboard.
- Give the dashboard a name and description. Restriction: Users are limited to 100 dashboards and 800 dashboard items each.
The following reserved characters in the dashboard name are removed from the file name when you export a dashboard to share with colleagues: / ? < > \ : * | ". Avoid these characters when you name the dashboard.
- To set the new dashboard as your default dashboard, set Default Dashboard to Yes.
- Click Next.
The Choose widgets screen displays a library of available widgets, with details about each widget.
- Click each widget that you want to add to the dashboard. A checkmark appears on each selected widget and a count appears in the lower left of the Pulse tab.
- Click Create.
- Click, drag, and resize to rearrange the dashboard's widgets as you like.