Adding an authorized service token
When you add an authorized service token, you must select a user role and security profile. You can also enter the expiry date of the token.
- Open the Admin settings, and click QRadar on Cloud Self Serve.
- Click Authorized Services Management.
- Click Add.
- In Service Name, type a name for this authorized service.
- In User Role, select the user role that you want to assign to this
The user roles that are assigned to an authorized service determine the functions that this service can access in IBM® QRadar® on Cloud.
- In Security Profile, select the security profile that you want to
assign to this authorized service.
The security profile determines the networks and log sources that this service can access in IBM QRadar on Cloud.
- In Expiry Date, type or select a date that you want this service to expire. If an expiry date is not required, select No Expiry.
- Click Save.
- In the Authorized Service Created Successfully dialog, an authorized service token is
displayed. Copy the token to a secure location, then close the dialog. Important: The authorized service token cannot be made visible again after you close the Authorized Service Created Successfully dialog.