What's new and changed in QRadar Use Case Manager
Stay up to date with the new features that are available in the IBM® QRadar® Use Case Manager app so that you get the most out of your use case management experience.
- Added support for MITRE ATT&CK v13.1, which updates Techniques, Groups, Campaigns and Software for Enterprise, Mobile, and ICS. The biggest changes in ATT&CK v13 are the addition of detailed detection guidance to some Techniques in ATT&CK for Enterprise, Mobile Data Sources, and two new types of changelogs to help identify more precisely what has changed in ATT&CK. For more information, see https://attack.mitre.org/resources/updates/updates-april-2023/index.html.
- Improved the rule offense contribution API performance to reduce out of memory issues.
- Added a condition to set the number of reference set elements that trigger a finding if the number is exceeded. For more information, see Configuring QRadar Use Case Manager.
- Added support for MITRE ATT&CK v12.1, which updates techniques, groups, and software for Enterprise. For more information, see https://attack.mitre.org/resources/updates/updates-october-2022/index.html.
- Enabled the Empty reference set tuning finding after product fix.
- In the Rule details page, changed the coloring of the diagram arrows to make it clearer when the AND and AND NOT operators are used for test definitions.
- Defect and performance fixes.