IBM ISS Proventia
The IBM® Integrated Systems Solutions®® (ISS) Proventia DSM for IBM QRadar® records all relevant IBM Proventia® events by using SNMP.
- In the Proventia Manager user interface navigation pane, expand the System node.
- Select System.
The Service Configuration page is displayed.
- Click the SNMP tab.
- Select SNMP Traps Enabled.
- In the Trap Receiver field, type the IP address of your QRadar you want to monitor incoming SNMP traps.
- In the Trap Community field, type the appropriate community name.
- From the Trap Version list, select the trap version.
Click Save Changes.
You are now ready to configure QRadar to receive SNMP traps.
To configure QRadar to
receive events from an ISS Proventia device. From the Log Source Type list,
Proventia Network Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
For more information about your ISS Proventia device, see your vendor documentation.