Configuring a Nokia Firewall for OPSEC
You can configure Nokia Firewall by using OPSEC.
- To create a host object for your IBM® QRadar®, open up the Check Point SmartDashboard GUI, and select .
- Type the Name, IP address, and an optional comment for your QRadar.
- Click OK.
- Select Close.
- To create the OPSEC connection, select .
Type the Name and an optional comment.
The name that you type must be different from the name in Configuring a Nokia Firewall for OPSEC.
- From the Host drop-down menu, select the QRadar host object that you created.
- From Application Properties, select User Defined as the Vendor Type.
- From Client Entries, select LEA.
- Select Communication and enter an activation key to configure the Secure Internal Communication (SIC) certificate.
- Select OK and then select Close.
To install the policy on your firewall, select
For more information on policies, see your vendor documentation. You can now configure a log source for your Nokia Firewall in QRadar.