F5 Networks BIG-IP AFM
The F5 Networks BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) DSM for IBM® QRadar® accepts syslog events that are forwarded from F5 Networks BIG-IP AFM systems in name-value pair format.
About this task
QRadar can collect the following events from F5 BIG-IP appliances with Advanced Firewall Managers:
- Network events
- Network Denial of Service (DoS) events
- Protocol security events
- DNS events
- DNS Denial of Service (DoS) events
Before you can configure the Advanced Firewall Manager, you must verify that your BIG-IP appliance is licensed and provisioned to include Advanced Firewall Manager.
- Log in to your BIG-IP appliance Management Interface.
- From the navigation menu, select .
- In the License Status column, verify that the Advanced Firewall Manager is licensed and enabled.
- To enable the Advanced Firewall Manager, select .
- From the Provisioning column, select the check box and select Nominal from the list.
- Click Submit to save your changes.