Configuring Cisco NAC to forward events
You can configure Cisco NAC to forward syslog events:
- Log in to the Cisco NAC user interface.
- In the Monitoring section, select Event Logs.
- Click the Syslog Settings tab.
- In the Syslog Server Address field, type the IP address of your IBM® QRadar®.
- In the Syslog Server Port field, type the syslog port number. The default is 514.
- In the System Health Log Interval field, type the frequency, in minutes, for system statistic log events.
You are now ready to configure the log source in QRadar.