New in 1.2.0
The map view shows a geographical representation of the network traffic between countries and regions. IBM® QRadar® Network Threat Analytics has a map view on the Dashboard and on the Network data page.
- Click the icon to view the summary data in table format.
- Click View network data to open the Network data page and view a larger map with more information.
- Hover over the line to view summary information.
- Select the line to view information about the types of flows that contributed to the communication.
- Click View flow records to view the flow records that contributed to the communication.
- Click Map config to change the information that appears on the map.
- Click Quick filters to select pre-set filter sets that apply to common use cases. Review the filter descriptions to learn about the criteria for each preset.
- Click Filters to manually select the fields used to narrow the scope of flow records that you want to review.
Tabular map data
To view the map data in a table, click the icon on the map.