Configuring Cisco CSA to send events to IBM QRadar
Configuration of your Cisco CSA server to forward events.
About this task
- Open the Cisco CSA user interface.
- Select .
The Configuration View window is displayed.
Type in values for the following parameters:
- Name - Type a name that you want to assign to your configuration.
- Description - Type a description for the configuration. This step is not a requirement.
- From the Send Alerts, select the event set from the list to generate alerts.
- Select the SNMP check box.
Type a Community name.
The Community name that is entered in the CSA user interface must match the Community name that is configured on IBM® QRadar®. This option is only available for the SNMPv2 protocol.
- For the Manager IP address parameter, type the IP address of QRadar.
You are now ready to configure the log source in QRadar.