Prerequisites for installing the Machine Learning Analytics app
Before you install the Machine Learning Analytics app, ensure that you meet the requirements.
You must meet the following system requirements and fully install and configure the User Behavior Analytics (UBA) app before you can install the Machine Learning Analytics app.
|System memory||2 GB of free memory from the QRadar® application pool of memory|
|IBM® QRadar version||Verify that you have IBM Security QRadar 7.4.3 Fix Pack 6 or later installed.|
|Sense DSM||Install the DSM RPM file.|
Installing the IBM Sense DSM manually
The UBA app and the Machine Learning Analytics app use the following IBM Sense DSM files to add user risk scores and offenses into QRadar.
- For QRadar 7.4.0 and later: DSM-IBMSense-7.4-20200812144513.noarch.rpm
Restriction: Uninstalling a Device Support Module (DSM) is not supported in QRadar.
- Copy the DSM RPM file to your QRadar Console.
- Use SSH to log in to the QRadar host as the root user.
- Go to the directory that includes the downloaded file.
- Type the following command:
rpm -Uvh <rpm_filename>
- From the Admin settings, click .
Note: For instructions on installing and configuring the UBA app, see QRadar User Behavior Analytics.