Installing QRadar Cloud Visibility
Use the Extensions Management tool to install QRadar® Cloud Visibility on your QRadar Console.
Ensure that the required RPMs are installed. For more information, see Supported environments for QRadar Cloud Visibility.
Before you begin
- Choose one of the following methods to download your app:
- If the IBM® QRadar Assistant app is configured on QRadar, use the following instructions to install QRadar Cloud Visibility: QRadar Assistant app (https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS42VS_SHR/com.ibm.apps.doc/t_qradar_adm_assistant_download.html).
- If the QRadar Assistant app is not configured, download the QRadar Cloud Visibility app archive from the IBM Security App Exchange (https://apps.xforce.ibmcloud.com/) onto your local computer. You must have an IBM ID to access the App Exchange.
If you downloaded the app from the App Exchange, complete the following steps:
- On the QRadar Console, click .
- In the Extension Management window, click Add and select the app archive that you want to upload to the console.
- Select the Install immediately checkbox.
Important: You might have to wait several minutes before your app becomes active.
- To preview the contents of an app after it is added and before it is installed, select it from the list of extensions, and click More Details. Expand the folders to view the individual content items in each group.
If the app installed successfully, you see it listed as 'Installed' on the Extensions Management page of the Admin tab. If the app didn't install correctly, see QRadar apps troubleshooting.
What to do next
Before you configure the app, you must create an authorized service token to authenticate the API calls made by QRadar Cloud Visibility. For more information, see Creating an authorized service token for QRadar Cloud Visibility.