Monitoring managed hosts
Use the Managed Hosts page to see system notifications and the system memory and CPU usage statistics for all the managed hosts that are connected to a single deployment.
To help you quickly determine which managed hosts require attention, the top portion of the managed host card is color coded: Red indicates Critical status, yellow indicates Warning status, and gray indicates Healthy status.
- To view the Managed Hosts page, click the deployment card on the Deployments by Severity page.
On the Managed Hosts page, you can do the following actions:
- Click View Deployment to log in to a QRadar® deployment.
- Click the Tenants, Domains, and Extensions tabs to view information about the tenants, domains, and extensions that are configured in the deployment.
- Hover the mouse over the managed host graphs to view more information about the graph metrics.
- To hide a metric from the managed host graph, click the colored icon for the metric. For example, to hide the SystemCPU metric from the graph, click the gray circle beside System CPU.
- To view operational data about the host, such as CPU and memory usage, network and disk reads and writes, and the event and flow rates, click the managed host card.