Uninstalling QRadar Use Case Manager
Use the IBM® QRadar® Extensions Management tool to uninstall the IBM QRadar Use Case Manager app from your QRadar Console.
Before you begin
Warning: If you reinstall the QRadar Use Case Manager app later, old data is not retained. Export the MITRE mappings file in case you need to reinstall the app later.
- To export MITRE mappings before you uninstall the app, follow these steps:
- On the Apps page of the Admin tab, click .
- Click Export MITRE mappings. If you decide later to reinstall the app, you can then import this backup file later on the Use Case Explorer page. Only the custom mappings are imported from the file.
- To uninstall the app, follow these steps:
- On the Admin tab, go to the System Configuration section and click Extensions Management.
- On the INSTALLED tab of the Extension Management page, select the QRadar Use Case Manager app and then click Uninstall.