Customizing report content templates
The IBM® QRadar® Use Case Manager app includes several predefined content templates that define the filters and columns of the rule reports, including column order and sorting options. You can also create custom templates by using an existing template and modify it as necessary, or create new ones.
- From the report menu bar, click the list icon and pick a template.
- Select the relevant filters in the Filters pane and click Apply Filters.
- To modify the column settings, click the gear icon.
- Search or scroll down the window to find the column that you want to add to the report.
- In the Selected columns section of the window, drag the columns in the order that you want them displayed in the report.
- Click Apply.
- Click .
- Type a Name and Description for the template.
- Choose whether to set the template as your default. The default template is applied when
you open the app. You can change the default template at any time.
- Click OK.
- To edit the custom template name and description, hover over the template name, click the pencil icon, and make your changes. Then click OK.
- To delete a custom template from the list, hover over the template name and click the delete icon.
Custom report templates include the number of items per page in the rule report.