Copying the contents of your .PEM file
You can configure a TLS destination on a WinCollect 10 stand-alone agent by copying and pasting the contents of your .PEM file.
Before you begin
Note: Before you configure a TLS destination, you must create and deploy a TLS Syslog log source that uses port 6514, and you must have your certificate file ready. For more information, see Configuring a TLS Syslog log source for QRadar.
- Follow the steps to Add a new destination.
- From the Protocol drop-down list, select TLS.
- Copy the contents of your .PEM and paste them into the TLS certificate field.
- Click Save.
- Deploy your changes to add the new destination.
- Configure any existing sources to use the new TLS destination.