Creating a WinCollect credential
Create a credential that contains login information. WinCollect uses the credential information to log into devices and collect logs.
- Expand the Global Configuration parameter and right-click Security Manager.
- Select Add New Credential.
- In the New Credential Name box, add a name for the new credential and click OK.
- Click the new credential under Security Manager to open the Basic Configurations window for the credential.
- Enter the required properties for the new credential.
- Click Deploy Changes under Actions.